'It was like a death': Tiger Woods' high school girlfriend recalls how the golfer suddenly dumped her by LETTER after three years
- Tiger, now 45, dated Dina Gravell-Parr for three years after meeting at Western High School in Anaheim, California
- In HBO's new documentary 'Tiger,' Dina says they loved each other and had talked about marriage and babies
- But after a fight with his parents over a secret visit to her house when he was in college, Tiger abruptly broke up with Dina
- He did so not in person but in a very formal letter, in which he wrote that 'my parents and myself never want to talk or hear from you again'
- Heartbroken Dina said it was 'awful' and his 'sweetness was stolen from him,' blaming his parents, Earl and Kultida, for making him do it